A few notes on Atelier Bow-Wow, the architectural firm of Yoshiharu Tsukamoto and Momoyo Kajima.
(1) From: Ecological Urban Architecture: Qualitative Approaches to Sustainability – Thomas Schröpfer (Google Books)
- “Atelier Bow-Wow’s own house and atelier space exists in this mode of architectural inquiry.The project is specifically placed in the emerging land zoning succession of a flagpost lot, placed literally in the backyard, surrounded entirely by houses save a 2 m-wide path from an alleyway street.”
(2) From: THE POST-BUBBLE CITY AND JAPAN’S NEW WAVE OF INTERNATIONAL DESIGN | Discuss Japan – Japan Foreign Policy Forum
- Mentions Atelier Bow-Wow and includes photo of “Mini House”.
…and on YouTube:
(4) クラ・ハウス｜Kura House – because I love kura.
(5) Home of Atelier Bow-Wow (I think)
(6) Rice field houses: muji x atelier bow-wow’s terraced rice field office for tokyo’s house vision