A collection of three shrines and one sort-of temple in and around Tokyo:
(1) 波除於咲稲荷大明神 Morii-nari-jinja (shrine)
Located in the old Tsukudajima fishing village.
(2) Atago Shrine
Perched on the tallest spot in Tokyo’s 23 wards. Seen here in the snow:
(3) Roadside box for Ojizo-san (I believe):
Located in the midst of rice paddies in Chiba, about a mile northwest of Keisei-Shisui Station 京成酒々井駅 (map).
(4) Hikawa Shrine 氷川神社
This shrine sits on a small hill across the street from the visionary Ohashi Green Junction, not too far from Shibuya.
- The fallen leaves of Koenji temple 高円寺
- Reiyūkai Buddha temple 霊友会釈迦殿
- Rissho Kosei Kai 立正佼成会 in Suginami-ku
- Setagaya Hachiman Shrine, a Sumo shrine
- Archery at Kumano Shrine in Arakawa, Kita-ku Arakawa
- Bamboo grove at Shokoin Temple in Miyanosaka, Tokyo
- Shibamata Taishakuten temple, amazing wood carving
- Suitengu temple cherry trees